Are your money-making ideas protected legally? The online world can be a dog-eat-dog space where people can and will steal your intellectual property. There are certain safeguards that CEOs like you can put in place to protect your businesses from these cyber thieves. Legal matters may seem daunting and unnecessary, but I assure you, your creative genius needs to be secure.
In this week’s episode of Roadmap to $1 Million, I’m discussing the importance of protecting intellectual property with attorney, Nequosha Anderson of Anderson Law Firm.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- What to do if someone is stealing your content
- What entrepreneurs need to understand about protecting their digital assets
- Essential steps for Next Level CEOs to take to protect their intellectual property
- How to protect and leverage your money-making ideas
- What stage of business you should be in to work with an IP attorney
- Trademarks, Copyrights, Contracts & more!
About Nequosha Anderson:
Nequosha is a business and intellectual property attorney for the last nine years who assists primarily women creatives who want to legally protect their income-producing ideas. She safeguards businesses and brand assets to ensure their intellectual property
is secure and not stolen, allowing the business owner to creatively operate in their genius and not be robbed of what’s rightfully theirs. She serves clients in this space throughout the United States.
Want our top 5 podcast episodes to help you improve your marketing and scale your business? Head over to our site to sign up! StacyZeal.co/Podcast to get the episodes!
Subscribe to get Roadmap to $1 Million in your inbox every week!